Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good, easy recipe!

I just thought I would share a great recipe that I've been making for a while now. My mom used to make it all the time when I was growing up. Now this is one of Clayton's favorite dishes. It's super quick and easy!

Skillet Enchiladas

1 lb. ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce (Mild)
1/3 cup of milk
2. T chopped chilies (optional)

Brown ground beef and onion; drain. Stir mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies together and add to meat. Cook on low for 15 minutes; remove from heat. Warm flour tortillas and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (I sometimes mix in monterrey jack too!). Roll tightly and place seam side down on meat sauce. Cover with grated cheese and simmer until melted.

Serve with guacamole or sour cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I demand more blog posts! :-)