Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged by Koti!

Koti tagged me, and I haven't done one of these in forever! I tag Erin M, Megan B, and Haley H.

TYPE ONLY ONE WORD FOR EACH ANSWER. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your significant other? checking email on his laptop
3. Your hair? bedhead
4. Your mother? servant
5. Your father? strength
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember; I know I had a lot of dreams though. I think it involved some students from school. Sheesh, I can't get away!
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? to be a good wife and someday mommy
10. The room you're in? well, it's more of a hallway.
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Pappasito's then Night of Worship with Roger Cullins at Houston's First Baptist
14. What you're not? patient
15. Muffins/donuts? muffins
16. One of your wish list items? new perfume
17. Where you grew up? Roscoe
18. The last thing you did? set the oven temperature so I can make breakfast
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet? None right now. I want one though!
22. Your computer? desktop
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Favorite pastime? reading, cooking
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? I agree with Koti, Vickie's!!!!
29. Your summer? busy and memorable!
30. Your favorite color? maroon
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? yesterday
33. Who will/would re-post this? I don't know!
34. Four places I go over and over? school, HEB, church, Target
35. Four people who e-mail me? Mom, Tara, Monica, Jenny
36. Four of my favorite foods? steak, avocados, cookies, Mexican!
37. Four places I would like to be right now? Jamaica, Greece, at Mom and Dad's, still in bed!
38. Four people I tag? Erin, Megan, Haley, Heather

1 comment:

T said...

day after tomorrow it's off to West Texas! yay!